- Don't block pavement traffic folding and unfolding maps.
- Keep your jaw shut as you admire those jaw-dropping buildings locals pass without a glance.
- Multi-pocketed urban pants may be practical, but overstuffed they make you look like a blimp on tour.
- Remember: Shouting doesn't make English easier to understand.
- Don't parade your hometown T-shirt or cap.
- Why would anyone even wear something called a bumbag?
- Enjoy yourself. Most people like tourists.
by Aziz on Thursday, June 28, 2007
Afraid of being singled out as a mark, a nerd (or maybe just an out-of-towner) in a foreign place?