- A lump or thickening in your breast that feels different from the rest of the breast tissue.
- Any changes in the shape of the breast or any puckering or dimpling of the skin.
- A discharge from the nipple or a rash around it.
- A pulling in of the nipple.
- Constant pain in one part of your breast or in your armpit.
- Change in the size of a breast.
- Swelling under your armpit or around your collarbone.
For more advice, or for locating screening facilities near you, speak to your gynecologist or GP. » Continue reading
Read more on Health