To test yourself, lick the inside of your wrist, wait ten seconds and then sniff! If the smell is unpleasant, it's likely that your breath is too. For a sweeter smell:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Floss daily -- brushing alone only cleans about 60 per cent of the surface of your teeth.
- Use a mouthwash: some kill the bacteria that cause halitosis.
- Drink more water -- a dry mouth can cause bad breath. Also, chewing sugar-free gum stimlates saliva (also relieves indigestion).
- The traditional remedy is to chew parsley, which has long been recognized as a breath freshener.
If you've tried everything -- and given up smoking! -- seek advice from your dentist. » Continue reading
Read more on Health